Press & Media Enquiries
An information sheet on the history of the Mary Rose is available to download at the button below.
The images in the gallery below are previews of free images which are available for use by members of the press, so long as the images are credited to The Mary Rose Trust. Should you wish to use any of these images, please contact Sally Tyrrell with your request.
If you wish to use an image for any commercial use (e.g. publication) please see our Image Enquiries page.
We welcome enquiries from anyone who would like to film in our museum or other buildings for a particular project (see gallery to the left of some of our locations). When making an enquiry, please try to detail what you wish to achieve so we can advise on the buildings and staff that you may wish to include in your film.
We have previously hosted radio shows in our Admiral's Gallery. This room is large enough for a small stage and an audience of 100 people. We are able to provide seating for the audience and tables and chairs for the panel but any other equipment (such as a stage) will need to be brought by the production team. We are also happy to arrange visits and interviews for podcasts or radio programmes.
If you would like to enquire or find our more about using our site for your next film or radio show, or to discuss any opportunities, please contact our Head of PR, Sally Tyrrell.
Some of our latest filming opportunities have included:
- A Timewatch Guide - BBC
- Shipwrecks: Britain's Sunken History - BBC
- Blue Peter - BBC
- Judi Dench: My Passion for Trees - BBC
- The National Lottery’s ‘Big Surprise’ - ITV
- Great British Ships - Channel 5
- Digging Up Britain's Past - Channel 5
- The Tudors online course - University of Roehampton/Future Learn
- Skeletons of the Mary Rose: The New Evidence - Channel 4
- James Martin's Saturday Morning - ITV
- BBC Children in Need - BBC
- Tony Robinson's History of Britain - Channel 5